To Use: An additional oil to add to your evening beauty ritual; apply 3-4 drops to damp skin, combine with rasa aloe to hydrate or reduce blemishes & inflammation; add to nourishing oil & mist for dry skin; apply neat to scars, burns or grazes.
Chandra oil is:
- a 100% handmade, organic, natural & synergistic blend of natural beneficial oils
- rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs)
- rich in vitamins A, B, C & E
- balancing for dry skin
- anti-inflammatory (dermatitis)
- healing for damaged skin cells (e.g. scars, bites and sun cancer removal)
- strengthening for mature and sensitive skin
- protective, nourishing and moisturising for all skin types
- beneficial for acne prone skin* owing to the inclusion of essential fatty acids. The benefits are two-fold: Firstly, EFAs cause healthy cell transference which helps dissolves the fatty deposits that block pores and cause acne and secondly, they work to repair the skin damaged by pimples and blemishes.
*When using this oil to treat acne prone skin always emulsify with Rasasara Aromatic Hydrating Mist or Rasa Aloe Gel (for optimum benefits all skin types should do this).
A note from the founder, Sonia Lloyd: I love how versatile this oil is! You can mix it with rasa aloe gel & make a healing serum to treat dermatitis; mix with our gentle eye gel to create a cream based moisturiser for vata skin (dry skin) a must during Autumn and Winter. Or simply add a drop to your face oil for extra nourishment during the day.