Rasasara Skinfood Ayurvedic Beauty & Wellness Workshop
This workshop offers an intimate and nurturing space to introduce your clients to Ayurveda, skin care & self care.
Ayurveda offers an extremely comprehensive lens, through which we can assess the quality and health of the skin and address any imbalances reflected from deep within the body.
Mirroring the inner balance of the organs – as well as our gut health – our skin can tell us everything we need to know about our present state of wellbeing.
Host: Sonia Lloyd – Owner & Founder of Rasasara Skinfood – will endeavour to share 16 years of knowledge & experience over two hours, inclusive of all the Ayurvedic beauty tips & tricks she has discovered along the way!
You will discover:
- Your Ayurvedic skin-type also known as your dosha (which is often not the same as your Ayurvedic body type)
- How to maintain & balance your skin using Ayurvedic principles & beauty rituals
- Ingredients found in your kitchen cupboard to nourish, heal & rejuvenate the skin
- Ingredients to avoid in mainstream skin, hair & oral hygiene + why..
- Ayurvedic facial mapping & a natural facelift technique
- Ayurvedic recipes & herbs to rejuvenate your GI tract, balance the doshas & rejuvenate your skin.
You will receive a beautifully bound take home manual, and a free complimentary gift from the Rasasara Skinfood range.
If you or your studio would like to host a workshop please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com